About the Firm
For over 25 years, Thomas C. Rowsey has proudly represented the communities within Roswell, Georgia. His firm focuses on family law, criminal defense and personal injury law and his experience spans for decades. The Law Office of Thomas Rowsey provides sound legal representation for those who are in need. Whether it’s for damages that can be recovered for personal injuries include the direct costs of medical care, criminal misdemeanors or felonies or family matters, attorney Rowsey and his team are equipped with the knowledge and fortitude to handle your case.
Serving clients in the greater Atlanta metropolitan area, including Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Milton, and other communities in Fulton and Cobb Counties, Mr. Rowsey has built his reputation on trust, developing relationships and helping his clients in their time of need.
Our track record is also prominent. We have successfully represented hundreds of cases, including:
- $3,300,000 Settlement: Successfully obtained a multi-million-dollar settlement representing an individual who was severely injured in a head-on automobile collision. Client was self-employed and unable to return to work for a long period of time. The Defendant’s company employee was using a cell phone at the time of the accident. After thorough preparation of the case, a mock trial was utilized to prepare all aspects of the case for presentation to a Forsyth County jury. After two days of mediation the insurance company made an offer.
- $450,000 Recovery: Successfully recovered a significant amount from underinsured motorist insurance carrier for injuries client sustained in a minor traffic accident.
- $1,000,000 Defense Verdict: Successfully defended an uninsured boat owner in a civil action filed by a seriously injured plaintiff seeking damages in excess of $1 million dollars. Although the jury came back and awarded an amount over $1 million dollars to the plaintiff against a co-defendant, it found client/boat owner not liable or responsible for any part of the damages.
Criminal Defense Matters
- Mortgage Fraud Acquittal: After a two month long federal jury trial, our client, accused by the United States Government of conspiring to commit mortgage fraud, was acquitted of all charges. Through extensive trial experience of determining the relevant issues, and skillful use of technology and visual presentation in the courtroom, the outcome resulted in a “not guilty” verdict for the client, who avoided years in prison.
- RICCO Violations: After a trial resulted in jury unable to make a unanimous decision of “guilty” regarding charges against a defendant of RICCO violations, the Government offered a favorable plea bargain that was accepted by the client.
- DUI Trials: In his early years of practice, while these clients often benefited with an acquittal, the experience gained by repeatedly being in front of a jury has proven to be an invaluable source of courtroom experience from which all clients of the firm have benefited.